These are premium adidas indoor soccer shoes made out of leather. The upper looks very beautiful since high-quality leather is used. The insole implements die-cut EVA foam which adidas often uses in order to provide comfort and stability. Gum rubber outsole provides great grip and traction for all indoor surfaces and you are guaranteed to stay on your feet while running towards the opponents’ goal.
These indoor soccer shoes are probably one of the most popular ones currently available on the market and you probably won’t regret buying them.
- These shoes are very durable and everyone who bought them has had its fair share of great memories in the span of at least a year.
- They offer the iconic look which used to be worn decades and decades ago.
- They are very comfortable.
- The arch support can sometimes be painful to your feet and you should do something as soon as you spot this. Luckily, you can remove the arch support easily; you can even remove your insoles.
- They are somewhat expensive for casual indoor soccer players who feel like they shouldn’t spend a lot of money on a hobby.